Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Email - 5/11/10

Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2010 9:16 AM

It keeps on pretending to rain here, and then doesn´t. Which more or less means it gets freaking hot, then freaking hotter. And then it cools off at night, instead of raining.

Oh, and just so everyone back home knows, no, I was not transferred. Which means, as of June, I´ll have 9 months here in the city. I can´t say I´m surprised, but I also don´t want to make any negative comments about the fact that I stayed. If the Lord has need of me here, it means I haven´t yet finished everything He wants me to finish here. I rather expect I´ll be in Anapolis when Pres. Tobias ends his mission (he´ll be returning to working in Church Education System in Paraná.) I´m more or less the Authority on Anapolis at the moment, as no one in the city has more time here than I do, and with this group going home, I think I´m one of the older members of the Council of Leaders, which is funny, because last year, I´d have been considered a newbie still.

The plus side is that I´ll be here when my package arrives, right? Even though now I´ll have seen Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Ground Hog´s, Valentine´s (US), Valentine´s (BRASIL), St. Patrick´s, Carnivale, April Fool´s, Easter, and who knows how many other holidays here, haha.

I hope all is going well back home. Pray for us, as I´m praying for you. Send my love to everybody, and take care!

-Bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment