Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Another Email - 1/5/10

From: Bryan Jay Barney
Sent: Tuesday, January 05, 2010 8:15 AM
Subject: Re: Another Rainy Monday

Well, once again I find myself with little time to write to you, because, well, I´m still working out all this nonsense with my new e-mail. I need to notify the staff that I´ve changed it so that I can start receiving e-mail from the mish again.

Just wanted to write really quick and let you know I got my packages. Everything is okay, and Elder Dutra, one of the secretaries says your jam is really tasty, haha. Let everyone know I said hi, and thank my aunts and uncles, as I truly do need a new pair of shoes, haha.

And yes, we´re using the new manual for Gospel Essentials here, too, but since I´m the teacher for Recent Converts, Nothing really changed, haha.

I love you, and I´m sorry I didn´t write more, keep praying for me, and send my love to everyone.

There´s a letter in the mail for you,

love,

Bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment