Monday, January 18, 2010

Another Email - 1/12/10

From: Bryan Jay Barney
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2010 7:46 AM
Subject: Re: 2nd week of January

All is well enough here. I´ll be staying one more transfer with Elder Barbosa here in Anapolis. We cleaned the house like crazy yesterday, then helped deconstruct another, so we´re pretty freakin´tired. I got the packages, thank you so much! And the stalking is actually my size, haha! Please tell Katie I said hi,a nd that I´m praying for her to get better. Send a birthday hug for grampa for me.

ONCE AGAIN I´m out of time, as the search for fast internet continues. Sorry I haven´t sent a good sized e-mail, as I keep finding myself busy waiting for stuff to load. I have to go now, but I promise that next week I´ll write you more stuff!

With love,

Bryan.,

No comments:

Post a Comment