Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Another Email - 10/11/10

Sent: Monday, October 11, 2010 10:13 AM

"Dad has yet to contact the state executive secretary to make an appointment
for you to see Pres. McCoy, but you are scheduled to go to the stake PEC and
report on your mission. Dad will give you that date. He showed it to me
(had it in his phone calendar), but it was during sacrament meeting so no
time to really process it."

I forgot to include this. I have NO IDEA what a PEC is. I hope they don´t interrogate me, but I can give a full report. I just hope that I get released before that and everything. I mean, dunno if they´ll want a month per month er what, but I don´t really want to be in my own house, with my own things bound by mission law, hahah.

Also, please let my friends know that I have received their letters and that 1) I, for myself, have no problem with a Halloween party, though my parents and family might have some kind of plans, and while I love my friends, family comes first. 2) I´m not "Mad" with Kelsey or Sharelle for not me writing. I imagine it must be rather difficult to actually sit down and write and all that jazz. But maybe I´ll whack them once or twice just the same. and 3) If anybody wants a CHEAP souvenir, I have to know by next Monday, since it´ll be the last chance I have to look, and that all know that I will not be able to over fill my trunks with stuff that´s heavy, as there are weight limits and travel fees and it´s all real complicated, but what small lembrances I can, I´ll try and bring home.

Love,

Bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment