Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Email - 6/16/10

Sent: Wednesday, June 16, 2010 8:24 AM

Yeah, so, two quick notices.

1) I GOT TRANSFERRED!!!!! I was in Anápolis Wednesday, and I got the call, and now I´m here in Aparecida de Goiania. Pres. Tobias put me with E. Clark, who was in the MTC with me. FREAKING COOL. I was sad that I didn´t get to say good bye to the people in Anapolis, but I´m super excited at this moment.

2) I GOT TO HUG SISTER TOBIAS!!!!!!!!!!!!! We had our last conference with Pres. and Sister Tobias. It was a heart-breaker to say good-bye to the people who´ve been my parents away from home for so long, but it had to happen sooner or later, huh? I´m excited to meet my new Pres., but I dunno what else will really happen. I´m working now to build a stake in Aparecida.

3) Oh, could you look and see if you can find out where Kate Hetland is? Last I heard, she was in Arizona, and, well, Andy´s down there these days and wanted to know if she lived anywhere near.

Gotta split, as we have to go and grab our lunch today.

No comments:

Post a Comment