Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Email - 8/16/10

Sent: Monday, August 16, 2010 2:42 PM

NOSSA. 4 am!? That´s no good. I would never, ever, ever want to get up at that time. That´s the kind of hour of the day that really breaks a guy. Our dog is crazy, huh? Does he still sleep in his crate, or does he have a cushion to sleep on.
We´re gonna baptize the oldest woman in church history!!! WOOHOO!!! She went to church this Sunday and loved it so much that she even DANCED to the HYMNS! Dude, you have to see this lady, mom; She´s absolutely a riot. I die from laughter every time we teach here. Crazy old coot, but I love her. We asked her, "Dona Maria, how long ago were you born?" "Dunno, my son, musta been a million years ago." I love it.
I don´t even know who this kid is. The name Mobley looks familiar, but I really don´t know who he is. But I´m glad to know I broke the 6-year curse that hung over our ward for sending missionaries. And the best part is that while these poor little kids are all suffering and knocking on doors, I´ll be dating and living the good life. Suckers, hahaha.

Oh, I´ve decided. I want a really big, really sour green apple when I come home. And apple cider, nice and hot. And jam. And hot home made bread with butter and honey. And I dunno, some kind of delicious meat and vegetable and dunno what else.


Gotta split. Pray for us, please. Pray that we don´t cede to temptation, that our investigators harken unto our words, and the words of the Spirit. Pray for my companion, his grandmother passed away. Pray for us, we´re praying for you.

Love,

Bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment