Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Another Email - 3/2/10

Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2010 6:49 AM
Subject: Re: Congratulations!

Well this week I have to go sort of quick, because I used half my time teaching the new guy the ropes on the net. His name is Elder Stoddard, and he´s an extremely quiet guy from Wyoming, of all places. My goal is have him speaking like no other when April comes.

On the mission one of our great focuses is to magnify our callings. I once asked Pres. Tobias how I could have surety that I would never go inactive. President answered. "Elder, WORK." And well, that´s the whole secret. If I´m an ACTIVE member of the church, then I have to be ACTIVE doing things in it. Otherwise, even going every Sunday, I´ll be inactive.

And please, please pray for me. I need all the support I can get.

BYU at the moment is just kind of a crazy thought. If you´ll believe that, of all people, I am actually more worried about what to do with the whole marriage and starting a family deal after the mission.

AND SPEAKING OF MARRAIGE, What´s this whole Cindy wanting to hook Colin up with Jessica thing, haha. Cindy sent me an e-mail this last week. Oh, it´s really weird to read the words "Cindy ALEXANDER". Everybody I know is getting married back home. New game plan, haha. I´ll get home, organize everything until the New Year, and hop the next flight back to Brazil.

But don´t worry about paying for me to go to college. If you need to know my preferences, I prefer that Colin goes on his mission and that I don´t go to college. It´s that important to me that he goes.

I have to go, Elder Dutra, one of my companions, just got a very strange "Dear John." So, yeah. Haha.

Love,

Bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment