Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Email 3/23/10

Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2010 8:53 AM

Mom,

Sorry that I put it off till last, but I had to send my report to Pres. Tobias, and now I´m more less out of time. Thank you so much for the e-mail, and let everyone know back home that I love them. The Tuesday after next is transfers, so if you don´t hear from me, it´s because I got transferred again, haha.


Just to answer your question really quick, there are a lot of trees that shed their leaves, but none that stop being green. I saw pine trees the other day!

I also need to step up and learn to drive.

Dapper Crapper, haha.

No further funny stories about lying to women on the street about having a girlfriend. But I´m liking the idea. When I get home, I think I´ll do the same with girls in the stake who I don´t want to dance with. "This is my girlfriend, she lives in Brazil!" Hahaha. I´m a little evil, huh?

Wow, the last time I went to a blessing, I participated in the ordinance. I didn´t even have 8 months on the mission. Man, the time sure flies, huh?

Don´t forget that you owe me a frog hat.


Gotta go eat.

Love,

Bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment