Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Email - 3/2/10

Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2010 6:58 AM
Subject: Re: March comes in like a feisty lamb


Have to go quick, used the greater part of my time helping the new guy. So, I hope that everything is well back home. Thank you very much for sending me the photos of Katie´s wedding. She looks very happy in them. I feel sort of strange knowing that my big sister´s married, but I´m very happy for her.

THANK YOU for not spending too much money on the package. I always feel all kinds of shame when you guys waste money on me. As for the ring, well, it can be the exact same size as mine, if you can remember what size my finger is, because, well, my ring fits better on his hand than on mine.

Thank you very much for maintaining all this craziness on the internet for me. Just a little while longer and I´ll return and settle it all for you. I got a letter from a Sister I know who´s serving in Florianopolis, she has some 4 months left and well, when the Sisters go home, the end draws nigh, haha.

As for Chile, this is the first time I hear anything. I´ve been so busy here these last few days that really, I have no idea what´s going on outside Anápolis.

You can be sure I´ll be praying for Katie every night. I pray for you all continually. I hope all the best for the birth of her child.
Well Mom, I don´t know about Spanish Rice, nor about Enchiladas, but I do know that these last few weeks I´ve been craving that Thai Peanut Chicken Noodle thing you always make. Oh how I hate the waves of food cravings!

I have to go soon too. My cash is almost up, and we still have a lot to buy for the house today, haha.

Love, Bryan.

No comments:

Post a Comment