Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Another Email - 3/30/10

Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2010 8:20 AM

Just a quick note, because my time is more or less up, haha. I´m so happy that I don´t have time to write the many people who write me.

It´s great staying in one place for a good while, but I don´t like to stay more than 6 months, because there´s also the chance you get burned out in a city, which isn´t very healthy. And then you start to name the dogs in the street.

Well, I sure know we´ll be having some feijoada, churrasco, galinhada, and lasanha, if nothing else, heh.

Who are Alex and Jenny? A new family in the ward, eh?

I hope that, seeing as all the Wells´s kids are going to Brazil, that means Colin´ll be called to serve here, too. Honestly, there´s no better place on earth.

Gotta split, have to e-mail Pres. still, haha

No comments:

Post a Comment