Friday, December 18, 2009

Email - 1/20/09

From: Bryan Barney
Sent: 1/20/09

Have to type fast, it took a long time to do my report today, and well, yeah. But if I have to pay a tad extra, I will. NOT SHORT ON MONEY, I just like to budget.

Yes, I am a 6 hour bus ride out of Goiania, and oh, cool, I think it is raining now. I have no idea what season I am in right now, if it is winter or summer, but it kinda rains a lot here.

You can go ahead and just mail to my address here. Elder Eliason thinks we'll be here for a while still. I'll be on splits this week, starting tomorrow until Sunday Night, in an effort to speed the work along, so I'll be with Elder Bagby, but I'll be back in Tibery and Santa Monica by Tuesday.

We have a couple here I want to talk about really fast. Their names are Maria and Manuel. They're in their sixties. She needs more courage, his arm is injured and he can't read and she drinks a bit of coffee and smokes a bit. But I tell you now I can't deny that I love these two dearly. I want so much to make sure they make it into the church, are baptized, receive the holy ghost, and one day make it to the temple. I have never felt this way before so strongly. I don't even know them, they've been to church just this one time, but I can't stand to think of losing them.

Well, my time is up, so I'll terminate with a quick request: I need more photos of the family, so please send those!

Love, Bryan.

No comments:

Post a Comment