Sunday, December 27, 2009

Tuesday, May 12, 2009 - New Address

Bryan's mom here:

Now that he's back in Goiania, he has a change of address that you can write to him at. Once again, it's the mission office, so here is the updated one.

Elder Bryan Jay Barney
Brazil Goiânia Mission
Rua 18, 110 Salas 1105 a 1107
Setor Oeste - Ed Business Center
Goiânia-GO
BRAZIL 74120-080

Also, Bryan says he would really, really, really like people to send him pictures of themselves doing things they've done AFTER he left last November. He wants to see what you're up to. And you don't need to send him pictures through the mail. He says that your digital pictures can be emailed to him through me. So if you have pictures, send them to me, mbarney@drizzle.com. I will attach them to my weekly emails to him (if you get them to me by Monday evening, he'll see them the next day on Tuesday (that's email day, if you're wondering)

Just a small update on him. I got the blessing of having him call me on Mother's Day, giving me a number to call back on (my first international phone call ever!) and then getting to talk for almost an hour. Missionaries are allowed to call home on Mother's Day and then again on Christmas Day.

He now has an accent. He sounds like he is thinking in Portuguese and translating into English. He's been told he speaks the language quite well.

-Marilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment