Sunday, December 27, 2009

Email - 12/15/09

From: Bryan Barney
Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2009 8:02 AM
Subject: Natal Tá CHEGANDO!

Our weather has also been pretty freakish down here. One hour it´s burning hot, the next it´s raining cats and dogs. Basically you have to hide every 15 minutes to avoid some manner of terrible fate. I´ll let you know if it snows.

I want a cute froggy hat, too!!

I´m excited to get my packages this week, then I, too, will have a concert in my house! I have speakers, a cd player, batteries, and now I just need CDs!

I hope she pulls off getting home in time for Christmas this year. Goodness knows close calls are stressfull.

It´s going to be fun this Christmas. My day´ll go something like this. I´ll wake up around 7 AM, because hey, it´s Christmas, I think I´m justified just once, then we´ll open our packages, then after a while it´ll be off to lunch. Lunch is in a place where generally there are no forks nor cups nor anything to drink, but then again, the sister tries her best, I feel, given she has 8 kids who run around breaking stuff and she buys plates especially for us to use. Then we´ll probably take off to call home, then time allowing, we´ll pass by one or two of the people we know, and then at around 5ish we´ll show up at another member´s house whose invited us to pass the Supper with them. So it´ll be a good day.

Hey, you never know about long hair. Look at the Prophets. It´s been a good long time since they used long hair. Haha.

Let´s hope the phone call works out all wonderfully then. I´ve been hunting a good spot to sit and call this Christmas. I´m sure I´ll have to discuss it with my companion.

Speaking of which, Elder Souza Silva, my companion, was transferred in emergency this morning, to Uberaba, in Minas. Elder S. Silva is from Minas, and will now be serving close to home, haha. No, we don´t know why, nor do I know who my new companion will be. At the moment I´m here with Élder Ribeiro, from my district.

Well, I´m about out of time, but let everyone there know I love them, and to keep up the good work. Let my friends know I can receive e-mails from them, but not respond,that way they can communicate more quickly with me, because frankly, it might be a while until I can send letters.

Until later!

Love,

Bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment