Sunday, December 27, 2009

Email - 6/22/09

From: Bryan Barney
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2009 11:50 AM

Hey, I'm just sending a quick note today, because, well, I don't know that I'll have a chance to send e-mail tomorrow. The run down is basically the following, Wednesday of last week we came home and found a ladder in our yard, which is out of place, given that all yards in Brazil are fenced in by large stone walls mounted with broken glass up top. Anyway, the idea is that maybe, or rather, probably, someone is trying to enter our house. So we went house shopping this week (which is a long, annoying, and stressful story), and now we're moving to a small, but safer apartment.

The move will happen tomorrow, and my companion and I also have to go to the Eye doctor tomorrow (his turn to get specs, I guess), after which we'll come home and move in, and then at night Pres. Tobias is having a meeting with all the Missionaries, Ward Missionaries, and Bishops in the district, I guess, I'm not sure, but it's about dividing my ward. Which means the weeks about to go to heck making sure that our numbers are nice and high sunday, as we'll need to turn out a shiny show for the month in order to meet the goal.

On a side note, if I suspect that my pen-drive has a virus, but it isn't doing anything, should I worry?

No comments:

Post a Comment