Sunday, December 27, 2009

Email - 6/12/09

From: Bryan Barney
Sent: Friday, June 12, 2009 6:54 AM
Subject: Concerning My New Eyes

As of Wednesday of this week I have been using glasses. I went to the eye-doctor Tuesday afternoon, passed through a series of tests which I'm sure you've already seen, and in the end 1)You need glasses and 2)If you ever need surgery, your eyes are really good for it. So we went off with a prescription to find specs, Sister Tobias sent us to go to 3 different stores and see what the cheapest, best-looking set of new eyes would be.

As you may have noticed, I made the purchase with my own card, taking money out of my account. Sister Tobias said that, if we can afford it, we should pay for the glasses, but if we can't the mission can pay for it. So I made the buy. It was R$130, which I think is some $65 USD, but I'm not sure. Any way, I was given permission to send this e-mail and see what you and dad felt, and then well, go from there.

But yes, I am officially a member of the family, I use glasses now and everything. I didn't quite understand the instructions for how to wash my new eyes, though, so if you could explain that for me in your reply in english, I'd be grateful.

Seeing Much More Clearly,
Bryan.

No comments:

Post a Comment